Tuesday 20 February 2018

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG ?

I've owned "The Autobiography Of Malcolm X " for years, and have only recently started reading it. I am now asking myself why the fuck has it taken so long for me to open this book ? It is absolutely mesmerizing, from the opening page. This is the sort of thing that changes your perspective on everything. In fact, someone told me it was life changing. I've read several books of his speeches and writings , and they are excellent, but this is a different feeling altogether. These kinds of books will open your eyes, by living their experiences through their words . Other people worth reading about are  Huey P. Newton, Angela Davis, Bob Avakian , Zvonko Busic , and too many more to talk about here. Get this and read it. Today.



Image result for autobiography of malcolm x